Our research continuous and is currently expanding into several new areas:
Additional Applications for the Diamond of Innovation
- Integrating innovation management and project management
- Creating quantitative measures to assess the project challenge (beyond classical risk management)
- Building tools for project managers for planning at the work package levels by assessing centrality and criticality and their
- Impact on project planning and resources.
- Identifying additional dimensions of uncertainty and complexity beyond the “Diamond.”
Complex Project Management
- Distinction between complex and complicated projects
- Extending SPL to complex projects
- Assessing strategic value in complex and mega projects
The Challenge of Innovation in Highly Complex Programs
- Aerospace versus construction
- Identifying additional dimensions for better assessment of project resources
If you are interested in getting involved in any of these studies, please let us know.